All merchandise is sold F.O.B. our factory. All of our shipments go common carrier. We have negotiated excellent freight rates with our shipping companies and pass those savings on to you. All shipments are sent the most cost effective way and are Tailgate delivery to any commercial location on a commercial truck route. The freight companies will deliver your shipment during normal business hours, 8am – 4pm Monday – Friday. Additionally, the truck driver is under no obligation to help you unload. If you are unable to accept a shipment via this method, additional services will be required and additional charges will be applicable. Please see the list of additional services below:
- Residential Delivery If the ship to address is not a commercial location or is not on a commercial truck route you will be charged for a residential delivery. This includes deliveries to residential locations including ‘home based’ businesses.
- Limited Access Delivery If the ship to address is a commercial location but is not a commercially zoned area or is an area that commercial trucks do not normally deliver to, this includes deliveries to schools, churches, and many small businesses without a loading dock facility, including ‘home based’ businesses, you must inform your sales representative and Limited Access Delivery is applicable. If you have questions about your delivery locations please call our support staff at 800-505-5101.
- Liftgate Service All freight rates quoted are for Tailgate Delivery. It is your responsibility to have the personnel and/or equipment necessary to unload the material that has been ordered. If you need to have the shipment unloaded from the truck you must request Liftgate Service and the trucking company will be responsible for unloading the delivery off of the truck. They will only place the shipment on the ground and will not move it inside or move it to any other location.
- Inside Delivery If you need to have the equipment you are ordering delivered inside your location you must request this service. The freight company will move the equipment from the loading dock to your inside location, but will not move it up stairs or transport on any elevators. They will move the equipment inside the first available door which is decided by the delivery driver not the customer. If you do not have a loading dock, you will require Liftgate Service in addition to Inside Delivery.
- Construction Site Delivery shall be defined as the site of any construction of buildings, roads, bridges or other sites of construction including the entire property upon which the construction is taking place, and delivery to any facility (such as warehouses, depots, supply houses or similar facilities) located on such property. The charge provided in this service will include initial notification in the case of delivery to arrange for an agreed delivery time.
- Notify Before Delivery If you need to have an appointment scheduled for the delivery we can have the freight company contact you 24 hours in advance for a nominal fee.
- Shipment Re-consignment is required when your order has left our factory and must be rerouted at the customer’s request to a different delivery address other than what is listed on the original order. Re-consignment fees will be charged prior to the shipment being re-routed to its new destination.
- Refused Shipments can take place if there is visible damage to the delivery. If there is NO visible damage to the delivery and the shipment is refused for any reason, the customer will be responsible for any fees related to re-delivery.
- Delayed deliveries that incur storage fees will not be delivered to the final destination until all fees are paid by the customer. We recommend that a delivery resolution be determined quickly as storage fees start at $25.00 per day but can be more depending on the LTL carrier.
- Expedited Shipping charges will apply if the standard transit time given does not suit your delivery needs. All of our shipments are quoted using standard transit times with NO guaranteed delivery date. You will be given an estimated transit time from our factory to the destination. If the standard transit time does not meet your delivery time frame requirements please ask one of our Customer Service Representatives for a guaranteed delivered price.
- Shipping Outside of US: For shipments to Canada, the Customer will be responsible for all taxes, duties and custom broker fees which are not included or provided by the freight estimate supplied on our website. These fees are verified by our sales department per shipment. For shipments outside of the continental US (Puerto Rico, Alaska or Hawaii), alternate methods of shipping other than ground service may apply which result in additional freight charges.
If you have any questions regarding freight methods or have a special shipping request feel free to call Customer Service at 800-505-5101. We look forward to serving your needs.
Assembly May Be Required Most of our products are shipped unassembled in order to minimize damage and to allow the item(s) to be packed in an efficient manner geared toward obtaining the best shipping value. Please visit our website www.webcoat.com for product assembly instructions.
INSPECTION OF SHIPMENTS We at Webcoat take extreme care to ensure that your shipment arrives in acceptable condition. On delivery, the carrier will provide you with a delivery receipt. It is vital that you verify that you have received the correct product, count the number of pieces being delivered, and inspect for damages prior to signing this document. No claims for incorrect or missing merchandise can be made unless it is recorded on this delivery receipt. Claims for concealed damages (damages that are not visually apparent through packaging) must be reported at time of delivery with some carriers, so it is imperative that you inspect your shipment for concealed damages at time of delivery. Webcoat cannot be responsible for shipments not inspected by the customer at time of delivery. Damage, error, and shortage claims must be reported within 3 business days of delivery.
Once you report a claim, you should keep all packaging and paperwork until the inspection process is completed. If you have a camera (preferably digital) at hand, please take a photograph of the damage. Our freight carriers will work expediently with us to replace or repair any damaged product. Photographs and the appropriate documentation will streamline the process.
Should you have any questions about return or repair, or encounter any difficulty, please call our Customer Service Department at 800-505-5101.
No order can be cancelled unless first authorized and confirmed in writing by Webcoat. In many cases the products we sell are custom fabricated to order. If an order is cancelled once fabrication has begun a cancellation fee of 50% will apply.
Your complete satisfaction with all of your interactions with Webcoat is very important to us. We will accept returns of unused products in their original containers up to 30 days from shipping date subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You will be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Prior written approval and instructions must be issued by our Customer Service Department before any merchandise can be returned.
- All merchandise must be properly packed and returned in its original packaging, freight Prepaid.
- No Collect shipments can be accepted. Merchandise returned for reasons other than damage or defect will be subject to a minimum 25% re-stocking fee.
- Customer is to call prior to shipping returns for authorization and return shipping instructions.
- A refund will not be issued until the returned product is inspected and verified to be in saleable condition